Release Notes Mobile App 3.11
The following new features and updates were deployed on 8-29-2020.
This release is applicable for 365Pay, Connect & Pay, Social Feedia, and Market Connect.
Mobile App 3.11
Good news! We received your requests and we’ve made improvements. Check out what we’ve been up to:
- Users can now associate a market card or scan code to their GMA accounts using the Mobile app and MyMarketAccount.net! Use your mobile device’s camera to scan the barcode on your market card and associate it to your account with ease!
- We are thrilled to announce that the app is now available in Belgium! Users can now create accounts, add funds, and manage their account activity.
- Consumer email verification is an important part of Global Market Accounts so we can verify the identity of users and reliably get in contact if needed. With this new work, consumers will be required to verify their email addresses that are entered on the various 365 devices in order to use the email.
- On the Location Summary page in ADM, in the top, right corner of the Info section we display a Location Code. This code can be used by consumers to link to a market to set their Home Location or connect to an Order Ahead location. To provide more uniqueness and clarity around this Location Code, we have updated the way the value is generated. Please note that this means the code will now be different than it was previously and that you may need to redistribute it to clients and consumers.
- Added helpful indicators on both the cart and checkout screens to show dine-in, to-go, or both. Helping guide users on which locations fit their needs the best.
- Order Ahead disclaimers now include the ability to add active email addresses along with URLs.