ADM Rel - 200612 - [6-25-20]
Release Notes rel-200612-server
The following new features and fixes were deployed on 6/25/20.
- To make ADM more user-friendly and expand the usability, we have begun the process of making the site more mobile responsive. As part of this initial phase, we have made the Home Page and Location Summary pages responsive, allowing users to view and interact with the associated fields on devices of any size. Users will be able to access these pages on mobile devices or tablets and still get a clear view on the fields, allowing them to manage these aspects directly from the field without the need for a computer.
- On the Location Summary page in ADM we have added in a read-only ‘Type’ field that will show what kind of devices are associated to the location. Since there are various types of devices and platforms that are managed on ADM, this field will help users identify what kind of location they are interacting with. The most common Type will be ‘SOS’, which indicates that there is a V5, Nano, 365Dining, 365Beacon, or PicoMarket is associated to the location. Other options include ‘365’ which indicates a Legacy GMA location and ‘AirVend’ which indicates a GMA enabled AV5, AV7, or 365Inside is associated to the location.
- When consumers are setting up their account, or when it is edited from ADM by an operator, they may receive an email to validate the email address that was associated with their account. In order to provide a clearer explanation and instructions to follow to verify their email address, we have updated the wording on the verify email to help guide consumers through this process.
- When using the Print button to export ADM reports as a PDF, the columns and data were sometimes taking up multiple rows depending on the amount of information being included. To provide a more consistent and user-friendly view into the data, we have implemented a new PDF format that will ensure the columns and data are displayed in an easy to read format. This update will make analyzing the reports much easier as the data now has sufficient room to display for each column.
- We have fixed a bug that was preventing the Tax Category name from updating on the product level when the overall Tax Category name changed. With this fix, when users update the Tax Category name, that change will now automatically reflect on the product level.