NAMA - Re-Opening Checklist for CTW Operators
- Meet with management at client location to educate them on your company’s “re-opening” protocols and determine on-site and government restrictions for servicing the location.
- Discuss with management at client location their personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements for their facilities (i.e. gloves, face masks, handwashing).
- Provide information for clients to email employees on location about cleaning standards that you have added for coffee equipment at their location to increase customer/employee comfort.
- Meet with management at client location to review their requirements for distribution of cups, stirrers, creamer, sweetener and all bulk and self-serve products. Follow their direction and any state and local health department orders and/or guidance on self-serve products.
- Follow state and local health code requirements for wrapping and packaging of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Inspect all currently stocked products for past "Use by or Sell by" dates and discard spoiled product(s).
- Review brewer manufacturer cleaning guide for your equipment and clean with EPA approved cleaning supplies/chemicals.
- Clean inside and outside of all equipment, including but not limited to coffee brewers, water coolers, ice makers and point-of-use water systems according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Change water filter(s) if recommended by the filter manufacturer.
- Clean product packaging of items offered at coffee/tea and water stations.
- Meet with management at client location about adding wipes dispenser and/or contactless hand sanitizer station(s).
- Meet with management at client location about providing signage on walls, machines, and floor regarding proper social distancing.
- Discuss need for hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies/chemicals and any personal protective equipment (PPE) products that client location may require. This may be an opportunity to assist customers as a supplier of these products.
- Clean inside and outside of all equipment, wipe down shelving.
- Educate cleaning staff at client location by posting NAMA’s sanitization best practices for them to use as a resource when doing nightly or daily building cleaning and maintenance. Also, meet with management at client location about providing a log/signage that can be initialed by cleaning person for daily cleaning.