NAMA - Re-Opening Checklist for MicroMarkets
Checklist for Re-opening MicroMarket Locations
- Meet with management at client location to educate them on your company’s “re-opening”protocols and determine on-site and government restrictions for servicing the location.
- Discuss with management at client location their personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements for their facilities (i.e. gloves, face masks, handwashing).
- Provide information for clients to email on-location employees about cleaning standards that you have added for the micro markets at their location to increase customer comfort.
- Inspect all currently stocked products for past "Use by" or "Sell by" dates.
- Discard spoiled product and keep detailed records of the value of spoiled product for operating loss claims.
- Review OEM cleaning guide for your equipment and clean with EPA approved cleaning supplies/chemicals.
- Clean inside and outside of all equipment, wipe down shelving, coolers and self-checkout kiosk.
- Clean product packaging at coffee stations, coolers and in display cases.
- Meet with management at client location about adding wipes dispenser and/or contactless hand sanitizer station(s) near the MicroMarket.
- Meet with management at client location about providing signage on walls, machines, and floor regarding proper social distancing while using MicroMarket.
- Educate cleaning staff at client location by posting NAMA’s sanitization best practices for them to use as a resource when doing nightly or daily building cleaning and maintenance.
- Discuss need for hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies/chemicals and any personal protective equipment (PPE) products that client location may require. This may be an opportunity to assist your customers as a supplier of these
- Educate cleaning staff at client location by posting NAMA’s sanitization best practices for them to use as a resource when doing nightly or daily building cleaning and maintenance. Also, meet with management at client location about providing a log/signage that can be initialed by cleaning person for daily cleaning.