Release Notes rel-191122-server
The following new features and fixes were deployed on 12/05/19
We gathered your feedback and have made some great enhancements to reporting in
ADM! This update focuses on adding new features and improving the familiarity of
reports for those Operators coming from SmartHQ. New reporting features include:
- A static criteria bar (like in SmartHQ) saving you from needing to go back and forth
between the reporting screen and results.
- The ability to favorite reports so they can be pinned to the top of the page for future
use. You will also see your recently used reports near the top of the screen for quicker
access to what you use most.
- Report Scheduling has arrived! This long-requested feature allows you to set multiple
recipients, frequencies and even control whether the report is delivered in Excel or PDF
- New time-frame options (last week, last month, etc.) to make finding dynamic date
ranges easier. You can also use these relative/dynamic date ranges when scheduling
reports to quickly see your sold summary report for the previous week to be delivered
on Monday mornings. We will be adding additional time-frames such as quarters in
- ADM offers so many new/similar reports, we've added a cheat sheet so that you can
quickly and easily see a description and columns of data included on each report. Just
click the eyeball icon next to each report for a quick preview to browse easier than ever
- Our next reporting update due in early 2020 will also restore the ability to export directly
to Excel without previewing and add performance improvements for larger reports. For
more information on the enhancements mentioned above, please reference our training
guide and walkthrough video on the Help Center.
- Having insight into consumer purchases is important for identifying trends and account
usage in a market. To help provide more insight into these areas, we have created a
new Consumer Purchase Summary report in ADM. This report will show an aggregate
of all purchases by GMA account so you can quickly tell how much money a particular
user has spent.
- On the Canada Multi Tax report in ADM, we have added in additional columns for
Deposits and Discounts. These columns will help to provide more detail into
transactions so users can quickly find accurate data.
- We have fixed a bug that was causing taxes charged on 365Beacon transactions to not
accurately report on the Cash Flow Details report in ADM. With this fix, taxes from
365Beacon sales will now be correctly displayed on the report.
- On the Location Summary page in ADM when making inventory adjustments, users
should be forced to make a reason code selection. We have fixed a bug on this page
that was making users not have to select a reason code. With this fix, users will once
again be required to make a reason code selection.