The following new features and fixes were deployed starting on 10/29/19
- We are thrilled to announce that we have completed V5 localization for British Columbia, Canada! This is the final step in making our V5 kiosk available in British Columbia and this release contains the essential components of kiosk operation including cart calculations, receipts, and credit acceptance. If you are interested in learning more about our V5 kiosk in British Columbia, please contact your 365 Canadian account rep!
- We are thrilled to announce that we have completed V5 localization for Belgium! This is the final step in making our V5 kiosk available in Belgium and this release contains the essential components of kiosk operation including cart calculations, receipts, and credit acceptance. If you are interested in learning more about our V5 kiosk in Belgium, please contact your 365 international account rep!
- To make the GMA migration and subsequent Legacy to V5 transition easier, we have added in a new feature to the V5 that will allow users to retrieve a migrated account. If a V5 kiosk was transitioned from Legacy, users will have the ability to type in their Username and PIN directly on-screen and add either a fingerprint or market card so they can continue to use their same
This process will make it easier for operators to perform GMA migrations and transition to V5 by allowing users to update their account themselves. To enable this feature, navigate to the Location Summary page in ADM and set the Enable Retrieve Account field to Yes.
- On the V5 kiosk when consumers reach the insufficient funds screen, it is possible for users to fund their account with both cash and credit to complete the transaction. We have updated the funding receipt that consumers receive to include both the cash and credit funding events, so they have a clear and detailed view of the transaction. Before this update, the receipt was only showing the credit funding event and was not providing insight into the cash
- In both Cashier Service and Self-Service modes on our ReadyTouch platform, consumers can receive Comp Meals, meaning that the consumer is not actually paying anything for the transaction. We have updated this functionality to allow operators to determine if the Comp Meals will be taxable or non-taxable on a location
The default for this functionality will remain the same as it is today, thus all Comp Meals will still be taxed. If you would like to have Comp Meals be non-taxable, please contact 365 Support to have them update the setting for your desired locations.
- General bug fixes