As part of the kiosk release (rel-191001-kiosk), a new function is now available to allow operators to enable a retrieve account function when doing a GMA migration. This allows the operator to assist consumers if they have forgotten their access information or need to setup a new Scan ID or Fingerprint.
New Location Summary Option to enable Retrieve Account
In the Location Summary page in ADM, there is a new feature named Enable Retrieve Account, with options of Yes or No. Operators can use this feature for any location. This functionality will be set to Yes post migration, however, the operator can it turn off and on as needed.
V5 – New Retrieve Account Button and Login Workflow
The Login page has been updated to include a new Retrieve Account button based on the setting in ADM.
The consumer should:
- Tap the Retrieve Account The Enter Username page will display.
- Enter their Username in the field provided.
- Press Next. The PIN Number page will display.
- Enter their PIN at the prompt. The Update Account page will display.
V5 – New Retrieve Account Button and Update Account Workflow
The new Update Account page will allow consumers to add a Scan ID or Fingerprint to their account access.
To add a Scan ID
- Chose the Scan button in the Update Account page.
- Follow the prompts through the process to scan their ID.
- After they have successfully scanned their ID, the Manage Account page will display.
To add a Fingerprint
- Chose the Fingerprint button in the Update Account page.
- Follow the prompts through the process to add their fingerprint.
- After they have successfully added their fingerprint, the Manage Account page will display.