USConnect nano standard follows most of our standard configuration with a custom theme Bistro to Go.
POSID sequence is setup by fulfillment and the standard naming convention is:
XXXXXXXXXX – The ten first letters of the affiliate name.
YY – The state where the affiliate is based.
ZZZ – The sequential number for the Bistro to Go by 365 (total for the entire network).
Example: All Star in Michigan – ALLSTARSERMI21
Nano Standard Settings
Org Summary Page
- Special Type – USConnect
- GDPR – NO
Location Summary Page Info
- Receipt Header – USConnect
- Receipt Footer – Thank You
Location Summary Page (Super Only)
- Set Theme – USConnect
- Set Special Type – USConnect
- Sub Type – NONE
- Market Card Edit – Minimum Length
- Market Card Length – 8
- GMA Loyalty Points – OFF (otherwise the Loyalty Fee will be included in the GMA Disbursement Report)
On Device Summary Page
- Pay By Account Method check – Scan Code
- MM Sign In Method Check – Scan Code
- Sales Receipt Options Check – Email and Text
- Funding Receipt Options Check – Email and Text
- MM Create MKA Flow – NONE
- MM Pin Required – NONE
- Set Has Account Edit – NO
- Set Finger Print Reader – NO