ADM/MMA Rel - 190913 - [9-26-19]
Release Notes rel-190913-server
The following new features and updates were deployed on 9/26/19.
- We have been working with our internal 365 Finance team to update the GMA Disbursement process to ensure it is as accurate and streamlined as possible. The most notable update is that the previous GMA Disbursement report in ADM has been replaced with a new EFT: GMA Disbursement report. This new report will provide more granular detail on the disbursements and will only show actual disbursements that 365 Finance has paid out. Users will no longer be able to pull the report for an arbitrary amount of time, but rather will be able to view the exact file we used for the disbursement.
- In order to simplify the cost structure on Blackboard and CBORD payments, we have added a new Premium Pay Fee column to our EFT: GMA Disbursement report. If a location is making use of one of these integrations the associated fee will automatically appear on the report. If neither of these premium payment options are in use, there will be no associated fee. If you are interested in learning more about our Blackboard and CBORD premium payment integrations, contact your dedicated 365 Sales Representative today!
- Being able to track all transactions at a ReadyTouch device is very important in ensuring cash drawer accuracy. To help operators gain a clearer view into transactions, we have created a new Tender Transaction Log report in ADM. This new report will show all transactions made at a device, the Employee who was signed in at the time, and the value of any physical cash in and cash out events.
- We have added in the ability to delete categories in ADM given that the category is not currently in use. To delete a category, navigate to the Admin > Category page, choose the category you wish to remove, and select Delete. Note that if the category is currently associated to a product it will not be able to be deleted until it has had the association removed. This new feature will eliminate the need to contact 365 Support if you need a category deleted, thus saving you valuable time and effort.
- Consumers using a V5 kiosk can fund an account with both cash and credit to complete a transaction that had insufficient funds. The digital receipt has been updated to show both the cash and credit funding events so consumers have a detailed view into their actions. The physical printed receipt from V5 is being updated to include this new feature in a future kiosk release.
- We have fixed a bug that was causing the name of the ADM user who performed a cashout at a V5 kiosk to not appear on certain ADM reports. With this fix, the user name will now again display in the Staff field on both the Uncollected Cash and Cashout Log reports, so you know exactly who performed that event.