ADM Rel - 190628 - [7-11-19]
Release Notes rel-190628-server
The following new features and updates were deployed on 7/11/19.
- To ensure we can provide a robust and scalable GMA solution, we have performed technical tests and updates on our infrastructure and code base. These tasks will ensure that as more devices are deployed, and more consumers use GMA we will be able to sufficiently meet the technical demands on our systems.
- We have transitioned our infrastructure to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. This move elevates 365 to an updated high-performance infrastructure and offers a more robust and scalable solution to help operators reach their business goals.
Release Notes rel-190712-server
The following new features and updates were deployed on 7/30/19.
- net is now available in the Netherlands to be used alongside both Kiosk and 365Pay accounts. Users now have access to the full GMA experience.
- We have completed ADM localization for Manitoba, Canada, which includes updates for digital receipts to meet local regulations and the ability to properly update location settings. The V5 localization for Manitoba will be finished in the 190601 kiosk release and will allow for the official placement of V5 MicroMarkets in Manitoba.
- Previously when a location in ADM was disabled, the location record persisted throughout various sections of the site. To provide a more accurate and less cluttered view, we have removed the references to disabled locations across much of ADM, making it easier to find and manage active locations. For instance, when managing products or alert notifications, only active locations will now be available for selection.