This article will show you how to create coupons that can be used to purchase items from your machines.
A coupon can be used for several different solutions. Here are a couple uses for coupon codes:
- Reimburse a consumer for an item that did not vend properly.
- Promote a specific item in your machines.
- Generate interest in your new location.
However you choose to use coupons, creating and distributing them is very simple.
Open "Manage Coupons"
- Click on My Company in the Menu bar.
- Select Coupons from the drop-down list.
Create a Coupon
- Click on Create New. The coupon code will be listed at the top.
- Fill in the amount you will be issuing the coupon for in dollars. Exclude the dollar symbol ($) e.g., 1.50.
- Send the coupon code to the consumer by SMS text message or by email.
- You can type a message to the consumer in the Note section.
- Click Create when you are finished.
When the coupon is created, it will be visible from the Manage Coupons page. On this page you can:
- Resend it to the consumer
- Edit the information
- Delete it
- View usage history