Table of Contents
Lightspeed integration for V5 products, including the V5 MicroMarket, NanoMarket™, PicoCooler, PicoMarket, and ReadyTouch Dining system, can be configured in ADM. This article will walk you through creating the route and assigning the route to a location.
- Click the Admin tab in the ADM navigation bar, then select Routes from the drop-down menu.
- Search by the route name to edit a route OR create a new route.
- To EDIT a current route, click the route name. You can then make any necessary changes and click Save.
- To CREATE a new route, click the blue Create New button in the upper right corner of the Routes page.
- Enter the Name of the route (e.g., William's Route).
- The Description field is optional. This is a numeric only field.
- Select a Driver from the drop-down menu.
- The Seqnbr field is auto-populated.
- Click the Active checkmark to toggle the route active or inactive.
- Click Save.
Assign Route to Location
- Go to the Location tab in the ADM Navigation bar. The Location List page will display.
- Click on the location where you set up the route. The Location Summary page will display.
- Click the long blue bar near that states Click here for location information and settings (+) to display the Info section.
- Click the Route drop-down, then select the desired route.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.