- Click the Admin tab in the ADM Navigation bar.
- Choose Routes from the drop-down menu.
- Search by the route name to edit a route OR create a new route.
- To EDIT a current route – click the route name. The Route page will display.
- To CREATE a new route – click the blue Create New button.
a. Enter the Name of the route (e.g., William's Route).
b. The Description field is optional. This is a numeric only field.
c. Select a Driver from the drop-down menu.
d. The Seqnbr field is auto-populated.
e. Click the Active checkmark to toggle the route active or inactive.
6. Click Save.
7. Go to the Location tab in the ADM Navigation bar. The Location List page will display.
8. Click on the location where you set up the route. The Location Summary page will display.
9. Click the long blue bar near the top under Location Summary: … to display the Info section.
10. Click the Route field, in the lower, right corner to see all the associated routes.