ADM How to Use the Location Tab
- Click on the Location tab in ADM, to see all your locations.
- Click on your location. The Location Summary page will display for that location.
- Click on the blue bar under Location Summary: XXXX to display the Info section.
- In the Domain field, you can add your company email so you can email receipts to consumers.
- In the Receipt Header and Receipt Footer fields, you can add messages that will appear on the top and bottom of consumer’s receipts.
- Scroll down to the row of tabs near the bottom and click the Devices tab.
- Click on a device. The following screen will display showing the connectivity for that device.
- Click the Products tab. A grid will display showing all of the products in the current Location.
- Click on a product. A popup window will display where you can edit or remove products or edit prices on existing products.
- Click the Promotions tab where you can create and manage promotions. Click this link, ADM Promotions, to learn more about Promotions.
- Click the Home Commercial tab where you can add your own commercial to your self-service kiosk. This ad or image displays on the Home screen in the Self Service mode.
- Choose the Add Home Commercial button to select the existing commercial or upload one on your own. Click on this link, ADM How to Add a Home Commercial, to learn more about Home Commercials.
- Click the Close Commercial tab where you can add your own commercial to your kiosk.
- The Closed Commercial will display during the time before and after the menu times indicated in the Menu Service times.
- The Home Commercials will scroll, but when the screen is touched during the closed times, the Closed Commercial message will display.
- Choose the Add Close Commercial button to select the existing commercial or upload one on your own. Click on this link, ADM How to Add a Closed Commercial, to learn more about Closed Commercials.
- Click the Inventory tab where you can manage your inventory. The columns with data in blue, the In Inv and Reson Code columns, can be edited.
- Click in any row in the grid. The In Inv and Reason Code columns will become active so you can change their data.
- Click the Save button above the row of tabs to save your changes. Click on this link, ADM Maintaining Accurate Inventory, to learn more about managing your inventory.
- Click the Inventory List tab. The grid lists the date, time and status of the inventories.
- Click the KDS tab. It will only contain information if you are using the Menu Service option. This tab contains two sections, each with a grid:
- The Devices grid lists the KDS devices at the current location.
- The Screens grid lists the KDS screens at the current location.
- Click Update Prices for the updated prices to go immediately to the kiosk(s).