Lightspeed integration for V5 products, including the V5 MicroMarket, NanoMarket™, and ReadyTouch Dining System, can be configured in ADM. To assign a route to a location, complete the steps below.
Step One - Create the Route
- Login to ADM and click the Admin tab at the top of the screen.
- Choose Routes from the drop-down menu.
- Select Create New on the Routes page.
- Enter the Name and Description and click Save.
Step Two - Apply the Route to a Location
1. Select Location in the top, left corner of the page to view the Location List.
2. Click the name of the location where the route will be assigned. The Location Summary page will display.
3. Select the Route from the drop-down menu in the Info section near the top of the page. Select the route created in the previous steps.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the Location Summary page.