Operators can submit a ticket through the HelpCenter instead of emailing it.
- Create an account on https://365retailmarkets.zendesk.com/hc/. For instructions on registering, visit the How to Register for the Help Center article.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the new Submit a Ticket button in the middle of the page.
- The following tab will display.
- Click Add in the upper, left corner.
- Click Ticket in the drop-down menu.
- The blank ticket form (shown below) will display. Complete the required fields. Suggested articles will appear as you type the subject of your ticket - these may help resolve your issue without having to submit a ticket.
To help our Support team better assist with your issue/request, please provide the following:
- Name of the location or the device serial number (VSHXXXXXX, KSKXXXX, etc.).
- Detailed description of the request or issue.
- When you click Submit, a ticket will be created and a Support agent will start working on your ticket as soon as possible.
Note: You can open a ticket and work on it again within seven days of putting it in "Solved" status. After seven days, the system will close the ticket. If you want to work on it again, you will need to open a follow-up ticket.
If you need further assistance, contact us at (888) 365-6282. You can count on our 24/7 Support team!