This article will guide you in setting up a Stripe account through your VMS. You will need to create a Stripe account to continue processing payments past December 2023, when the change of payment processors goes live.
- While logged into your VMS, click [Your Name] > Company Settings.
- Click on the OCS or Markets tab.
- Click Setup Stripe Connect.
- If you already have a Stripe account, you may select it. Otherwise, you will click Create a new account. Stripe will walk you through this process.
- Once completed, you will be redirected back to the VMS. Please see the relevant sections depending on which tab under which you began the connection process.
Under the Market tab, the Stripe section will now display Stripe Connect Active.
Under the OCS tab, you will need to click Enable OCS Payments.
Congratulations, you've finished setting up your Stripe account and are ready for the payment processor change in December!