The purpose of this article is to provide steps to set a scheduled KDS reboot. A scheduled reboot should occur when the KDS is not expected to be in use, or the facility is closed for the day. Regular scheduled reboots are a general maintenance feature that can improve long term function of the KDS device.
- Log into ADM
- On the Location List, select the location where you would like to schedule the reboot
- The Location Summary page will now load. From here, select the KDS tab.
- On the KDS tab, under the Devices heading, select the desired KDS
- The KDS Edit Device Configuration screen will now display. Changing the Scheduled option to Yes will allow you to schedule the reboot of the KDS. This can be set to a certain day of the week, or daily, depending on your needs. You may also select what time this reboot occurs, with the default being 11:50 PM.
- Once you have made your changes to your schedule, select Save.
- You will now be taken back to the Location Summary screen. From here, select the Update Prices & Full Sync button.