The newest update for Google Chrome (ver114.0.5735.90 rel:2023-05-31) is no longer supporting the extensions needed for the money counter integration in the VMS (Vending Management System). We are currently working on a resolution to restore the money counter integration in the VMS. Below is a temporary alternative solution to continue working with a money counter.
- Navigate to the common data storage website.
- Download file: Chrome-win.zip
- Unzip file: Chrome-win.zip
- On unzipped file, Navigate to and open Chrome Application.
- Once the browser is opened, Pin it to the taskbar. You will use this browser while consolidating in the Parlevel VMS until we release a permanent fix.
- Reinstall Serial Monitor and Autofill through new browser.
- Once installed, you can utilize the new browser to continue normal money counting practices in the VMS.