This article will show you how to create a Guest Pass that can be used to distribute out to anyone. You can then use the Guest Pass at the kiosk to make a purchase for the amount the Guest Pass is worth.
Creating a Guest Pass
- In ADM, click the Admin tab.
- Select Guest Pass from the drop-down menu.
Title - Name of the Guest Pass (e.g., Birthday, Employee of the month, VIP card, etc.).
Charge to - Person responsible for paying for the passes.
Amount - Free form (maximum amount is $999.99).
- Number of Pass - Select from the drop-down menu. This will be how many barcodes are generated on the PDF
- Expire Date - Select a date (default is one day).
- Allow Reuse - Yes to allow the pass to be used until zero dollars remain or
No to only allow the pass to be used one time.
- Click Save.
After you click Save, a PDF document will be generated with the passes on them.
Note: All that is needed is the barcode. If necessary, you can open the passes in a PDF editor and edit the text or add in images.
Using the Guest Pass
- In Self Service mode, scan the Guest Pass on the Payment screen.
- In Cashier Service mode, scan the Guest Pass on the Payment screen using the Cashless tab.
Guest Pass Reports
There are two reports you can run in ADM to see guest pass usage and the number of guest passes that have not been used.
- In ADM, click Reports in the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter Guest in the Search field.
- You will find the following two reports in the Administration section of the Reports tab:
- Redeemed Guest Pass Value
- Remaining Guest Pass Liability