The video above and steps below will explain how to change the password for a user account in the VMS.
- While logged into your VMS, click Settings > Users.
- Search for or find the user whose password you would like to change.
- Click the to the far right to enter the Edit User page.
- Click Set Password.
- Enter your current password in the Your Password field.
- Enter the new password for the user in the New Password field. Please ensure that the password conforms to the Password Requirements listed on the righthand side.
- Enter the user's new password again in the New Password (Confirm) field.
- Click Save Changes. The change will be applied the next time the user logs into the VMS.