The Product Catalog is a tool for managing the products used in the system.
- To set up inventory in your Product Catalog, click Settings .
- Hover over Warehouse.
- Select Products from the drop down menu.
- Click the Active Products filter at the top left corner of the screen.
- From the drop down menu, select All Products.
- On the following page, use the search bar above the product name to search for the products that you use in your operation.
- For your convenience, the 500 most common products are already activated for you.
- Make sure the text in the Status column is Active for each product that you use.
- If a product that you use has Inactive as its Status text, click the text to toggle it to Active.
- If a product that you do not use has Active as its Status text, click the text to toggle it to Inactive.
If you cannot find a product in your catalog you can contact Parlevel Hero Support either through Slack, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone call. You will need to provide a brief description of the product, including the name, brand, and net weight, as well as a picture, if desired.