The video above and steps below will guide you in brining an offline VMS machine online using the Merge tool. The machine's sales, inventory, and product daily consumption rates will be more accurate after the machine has been converted.
- Select Vending dropdown > Implementation. Click the Device ID of the telemeter in question.
- Using the Merge with Machine dropdown, select the machine you want to merge it with.
- Some slots will auto-fill. Click Save and then Create and Return to List.
- In the Machine List, find the machine just created and click its name, then click Assign New Planogram at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the appropriate planogram, click Assign Planogram.
- Check the Force Instant Product Changes box, and then Save Changes.
The products, prices, and parlevels should match the previous offline machine.
If the DEX Layout seems incorrect or if you have any questions, please reach out to Parlevel Support.