Accounts allow you to create groups of physical locations and apply commissions or subsidies to these groups.
You will need to create an account if you plan to group several physical locations into a single account or if you plan to use the commissions or subsidies tools. Otherwise, you can skip the Accounts section and go to the Locations section.
- To create a new account, click Settings .
- Hover over Customers.
- Select Accounts from the drop down menu.
- Click New Account on the upper right side of the screen.
- Fill in the required information marked with an asterisk (*).
- If you plan to use commissions, provide the commission amount, and choose whether it is a flat rate or a percentage.
- Click Verify Address.
- Click Save Changes.