This document covers some of the standard troubleshooting steps for the Stockwell 2.0.
If you require any assistance, please call 365Support at 855-841-9036 (available 8am-5pm EST, Mon-Fri), or email email@example.com
Troubleshooting the Stockwell 2.0
Unlocking the Store Without Power
Each store is built with mechanical locks. This enables the store to be opened with a key in the event that the store does not have power.
The lock is located underneath the middle leg of the SW 2.0 unit. On either side of the lock are switches that can turn the cooler and ambient side lights off.
Removing the Front Panel and Accessing SW 2.0 Technology Components
- Philips-head Screwdriver - needed for both hardware and software maintenance
- Keyboard and monitor - needed for software maintenance only
Removing the Front Panel
- Under the middle leg by the manual lock and light switches, you’ll find two screws
- Remove both screws
- Hold the post from the bottom, push upward towards the top of the unit, then pull outward away from the unit so it hinges outward from the bottom. Once the bottom is clear, you can pull down and remove the entire panel. The top is held in place by this bracket.
Accessing SW 2.0 Technology Components
Once the front panel is removed from the Stockwell 2.0 unit, you will now have access to the Wiisper 10 PC, Pico device (Power, Ethernet, and COM connections), Optconnect NEO 2, and the main power strip for the technology components.
- Remove the two screws at the top and bottom of the PC chassis
- Slide the PC forward: this will allow for a better view the USB port connections for the cameras and PC power cable connection.
Other Common Issues
Safety Lock is engaged, please contact Operator
Issue: Pico Screen is displaying: “Unable to unlock cooler, Safety Lock is engaged, please contact Operator”
Resolution: Hold the Down Arrow on the Stockwell 2.0’s controller for 5 seconds until the “---” appears. This command will clear the error and disengage the lock.
Pico not responding to payments, Stockwell 2.0 Doors not opening
Issue: the Pico is not responding to payments, and the doors to the Stockwell 2.0 are not opening
- Check ADM for Pico device online status
- Take off Stockwell 2.0 Front panel to check OptConnect connection
- Check molex connectors from panel to locks are properly connected
Lights are off for one side
Issue: The lights are off, in either the ambient or fridge side
Resolution: Check the light switch under the front leg of Stockwell 2.0
MinusForty Support Contact Information
For issues with the compressor, door locks, or anything mechanical with the hardware, contact M40 directly for assistance.
- Name: Michael Robichad
- Phone: (800) 800-5706 x128
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the serial number found in the fridge-side, left wall.