This article explains how to replace a Teensy Board on the Stockwell 1.0 device. Teensy boards are not used on Stockwell 2.0 machines.
- Carefully unplug the micro USB from the Teensy
- Gently place your thumbs on top of the Teensy and your index fingers under the Teensy on each side
- Delicately rock the Teensy back and forth until the pins loosen and the board detaches
- Using the utmost care, line up your new Teensy board with the pin holes and perform the same delicate rocking method from the previous step to insert the pins of the new Teensy board into the pin holes
- Plug the micro USB back into Teensy. You will see an orange light on the Teensy. Push the button on the teensy board once to stop the light and engage the new Teensy with the Wallee board.