Release Notes 2022.3.0
The following new features and updates were deployed on 11/3/2022.
- Changed the "Credit" label to "Remaining Credit" on the Selection screen when pre-authorized by credit card
- Changed the "Balance" label to "Remaining Balance" on the Selection screen when pre-authorized by GMA
- Added Round Up for Charity prompt when pre-authorized by credit card or account
- Added Round Up for Charity Emblem on the Selection screen to display the current rounded amount to be added and donated to charity
- Store Round Up for Charity purchase amounts and send them to AV Live
- When a vend is denied, spur a "Vend Denied" message and remain in the vend session rather than end the vend session
- When booting up an unlinked PicoVend, display a "Checking connection…" message until the connection is established. If not on Ethernet, do not display "Checking OS version…"
- Further attempts to fix or diagnose error where PicoVend freezes with zero credit and zero seconds left on timer
- Added handling to fail OS update when an update is attempted on a device with not enough storage space